Photographing Cornwall and Devon
Boasting much of the UK’s most spectacular coastline, together with endless rolling hills of patchwork countryside and the high moorland of Exmoor and Dartmoor, the South West is renowned for its beautiful landscapes and is rich with photographic potential.
Author and professional photographer Adam Burton describes 70 of the best locations in Cornwall, Devon and West Somerset for photography in this lavishly illustrated photography location guidebook featuring 300 stunning photographs, including detailed advice on how to take great photographs.
- 70+ locations
- 300 beautiful photographs
- Detailed OS maps
- Directions and co-ordinates for each location
- Location accessibility notes
- Best time of day and year including seasonal highlights
- Sun compass
- Photographic tips and techniques
- Special advice on long exposures for seascape photography