All payments for products or services are processed securely through the Stripe payment gateway. For each transaction the following financial data is passed directly and securely to Stripe through the payment gateway, and is not recorded or visible in any way to Adam Burton Photography:
- IP Address
- Card Number
- Card CVC
- Card Expiry Month
- Card Expiry Year
We may collect the following personal data from these website pages:
- Order Checkout (Name, Billing address, Delivery address, Email address, Telephone number)
- Contact Enquiry form* (Name, Email address, Telephone number)
- Newsletter registration (Email address)
- Stock page registration (Email address, Organisation)
* Emails sent from the site will be emailed using a third party email provider, Mailgun. For more information, please see Mailgun’s privacy notice.
We may collect the following technical data when you visit our site:
- Browser and device data, such as your IP address, device, operating system, Internet browser and screen resolution.
- Transaction data, such as order number, date of order and payment amount.
We use your data for the following purposes:
- To process orders for products and services
- To communicate with you during an order process
- To arrange delivery of products
- To share names with hotels/B&B’s as part of rooming lists for workshop accommodation
- To inform you of products, services and news via our newsletter (with your permission)
We do not:
- Record, or have access to any of your financial data
- Sell or rent any personal data to third parties
- Share any personal data to others, except as described in this policy
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) your personal data will only be stored with your consent.
Our site uses 'Cookies' in order to personalise your visit to our web site and help us understand how you use the site. A cookie is a message given to a web browser by a web server and which is then stored by the browser in a text file. Each time the browser requests a page from the server this message is sent back which enables the user to be identified. We may use the information provided by cookies to analyse trends, administer the site, or for research to help us better serve our clients. No information which personally identifies you will be collected through the cookies. You can set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie so you have the chance to accept it and can set your browser to turn off cookies. No personally identifying information from you will be collected as part of these cookies.
For more details about cookies and details of how to delete and disable cookies you can visit www.aboutcookies.org
Cookies used on the website
A list of cookies used on my website by category, along with their function.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
The 'DYNSRV' cookie is added by our load balancer to track which web server to send you to. It's purpose is to improve the performance of the site. When you place an order through our website your payment is channelled through our preferred Payment Gateway (Stripe). As part of this process Stripe adds the ‘__stripe’ cookie.
The ‘accept_cookie’ cookie simply stores ‘hide_cookie_alert’ when you accept our cookie notice.
Any cookies beginning with ‘exp_’. These cookies are set by our content management system and contain data such as the last time you visited our website and previous pages of our website that you have viewed. We do not store or utilise this information in any way. ‘exp_csrf_token’ is a unique and random sequence of numbers and letters which protects any forms on our website from spam.
Various third party cookies for Google Analytics.