Fine Art Prints
Printed to the very highest standards by our dedicated professional printing labs, our giclee fine art prints magnificently capture the impact of each image. All our photographs are printed onto Hahnemühle Photo Rag 308gsm paper which remains the industry benchmark for fine art photographic prints. Photo Rag®, a white, 100% cotton paper with a smooth surface texture, guarantees archival standards. With its premium matt inkjet coating Photo Rag® meets the highest industry standards regarding density, colour gamut, colour graduation and image sharpness while preserving the special touch and feel of genuine art paper.
To ensure your print remains in pristine condition please follow these instructions:
- Use care in handling printed material, surface susceptible to abrasion.
- Store papers in archive quality envelopes, folders, and boxes.
- Use only archive grade tapes and glues for mounting & framing.
- 18 x 12” print – Image size 17 x 11.3”
- 24 x 16” print – Image size 22 x 14.5”
- 30 x 20” print – Image size 28 x 18.5”
When ordering a framed print you can be reassured that we use only the finest quality materials and levels of craftsmanship to ensure the finished product fully complements the photograph. Your print will firstly be double matted with conservation quality mount board. A quality pine frame will be custom made, then hand painted with four coats of Farrow & Ball paint and finished with a skim of beeswax to seal, giving a hint of a satin finish. Depending on the primary tones in your chosen image, the paint colour will be either Farrow & Ball Manor House or London Stone (please see example photographs). Each of these paints has been specifically chosen to enhance the photographs, while at the same time remaining neutral enough to blend in with any décor. For a surcharge of £10 we can also customise frames to any Farrow & Ball colour you wish. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
We use high quality acrylic, rather than glass, in all our framing. While acrylic retains all the visual qualities of glass it is both lighter and safer, making it ideal for both hanging and transport. Furthermore, it possesses better UV resistant properties than glass to provide better protection to prints from sunlight.
Once finished, the framed picture will be taped and signed on the back, and arrive complete with picture hook and wire, ready for hanging.
Framed print sizes*
- 18 x 12” print – Size with frame 25 x 20”
- 24 x 16” print – Size with frame 30 x 23”
- 30 x 20” print – Size with frame 37 x 28”
Give Back to Nature Project
We are proud to support the Give Back to Nature Project. For every print ordered through our website a donation will be made to the Give Back to Nature Project, which will directly contribute to the planting of trees in countries suffering from deforestation. For each print ordered we will donate the following:
- 18 x 12" print - 50 trees planted
- 24 x 16" print - 100 trees planted
- 30 x 20" print - 150 trees planted
The project's initial goal is to plant 1 million trees in developing countries, thus rebuilding the natural landscapes destroyed by deforestation. Your donation will help in the following ways:
- Help recreate healthy forest systems that will preserve wildlife habitat and endangered species
- Purify water sources
- Control flooding and erosion
- Help replenish the soil with nutrients needed for farming
- Improve air quality
- Stave off climate change
*These sizes are based on the standard 3:2 photograph aspect ratio. Non standard aspect ratio (e.g. panoramics) image sizes will differ. All sizes are approximate.