Covid 19 Update - We’re Good to Go
14th August, 2020
I'm pleased to announce that my Discovery Tour's and 1-2-1 workshops have been awarded the 'We're Good to Go' accreditation. This consumer mark, awarded by Visit England, is designed to reassure customers that my workshops adhere to Government and Public Health guidance regarding COVID-19.
When booking a Discovery Tour or 1-2-1 with Adam Burton Photography you can be reassured that:
- Social Distancing guidelines are followed at all times.
- Travel between locations in separate vehicles is encouraged. Where car sharing is necessary, face coverings are to be worn at all times. High touch surfaces on my vehicle will be regularly cleaned with anti-bac wipes.
- I will attempt to provide tuition from 1 metre without touching your camera gear. Where it becomes necessary to come closer and/or touch clients camera equipment, I will wear a face covering and apply hand sanitiser gel both before and after.
- Hand sanitiser gel will be available, and encouraged for regular use by participants.
- While in hotel and/or dining, all participants will be advised to adhere to hotel/resturant guidelines.
If a Discovery Tour or 1-2-1 cannot go ahead due to changing Government advice or hotel closure, you will be offered the choice of a refund in full or the chance of transfering your booking to another workshop.