New Book - South West Coast Path
I'm really excited to announce the publication of my latest book 'The South West Coast Path' on 2nd February.
This book, offically endorsed by the South West Coast Path team features photographs of the spectacular coastline surrounding the 630 mile National Trail in the south west of England. The dramatic coastline of the south west features some of the most spectacular scenery to be found in the British Isles, and indeed the world. From wild cliff top outcrops to sheltered coves and picturesque harbours, the coastline offers something for everyone and is incredibly accessible thanks to the coast path. Published by Francis Lincoln Ltd, the book is available to buy on the high street and online through leading retailers.
Other News Items
- International Garden Photographer of the Year - Runner Up
- Commission Update - Be a Great Westerner
- 2015 Calendars announced
- New Greeting Card themed sets
- Anticipating Autumn
- Summer Days
- First Great Western Commission
- Landscape Photographer of the Year
- 2014 Calendars In Stock
- 2013 - Story so far
- Iceland workshop
- New Printing Surface - Gloss
- Where did Autumn go!
- Landscape Photographer of the Year 2012
- Calendars for 2013
- The Summer of 2012
- Faroe Islands
- International Garden Photographer of the Year
- A Tribute to Fallen Heroes
Join our mailing list
Would you like to be kept informed about events and receive exclusive information? Please fill in your email below and join our mailing list.